It’s not just the name that combines "reprographics" and "professional." Our service does, too!
REPROS Copy Center is on the lower level of Prospector. Offering:
- Black and white and color copies at competitve prices. Black and white copies are only 9¢ for letter, legal and tabloid size paper. Color copies are just 30¢ and that price also remains the same for letter, legal and tabloid paper.
- Report covers
- Binding (six types) document preparation
- Colored paper, card stock and resume paper
- Oversized color printing on wide-format plotter
- Poster mounting on foam core
- Fax services
- Invitations, business cards and just about anything you need printed
Ink Spot Printing allows you to print to any Ink Spot-enabled device (printer or multi-function copy/print device). Students no longer have to use a computer in a lab or the library to print their documents. Faculty and staff may also enjoy the convenience of being able to make personal prints from many points on campus. Find out more:
Campus Copy and Print Services
UNC Charlotte has a pay-for-print system in most computer labs and in the Atkins Library. The 49er Account is what’s required to pay for print jobs in these areas. The 49er Account may also be used at the REPROS Copy Center.
Auxiliary Services oversees the Reprographics Program that provides printing and copying services for the entire campus. The program is administered by Ricoh Professional Services.
How to Pay
Copiers utilize the 49er ID Card system. For students, the 49er Account or a 49er Cash Card is what's required to pay for copy/print jobs. 49er Cash Cards are also available from an automated Value Transfer Stations (VTSs) on campus (shown at right).
- Atkins Library, 1st floor
- Atkins Library, 2nd floor
- UNC Charlotte Center City Campus Library
Faculty and staff may use their departmental codes or copy cards to pay for copy/print jobs. Administrative copy cards are requisitioned from the Copier Department office in the Auxiliary Services Building.
Faculty and staff can also print from their office computer to any pay-for-print device across campus. To do so please contact us.
Printer and Copier Fleet
REPROS also maintains the computer lab printers and self-service convenience copiers placed around campus. Convenience copier locations.
These devices utilize the 49er ID Card system. Personal copies are paid for by using the 49er Account or a 49er Cash Card available from an automated VTS machines on campus.
Administrative Copy Card
Administrative copy cards are requisitioned from the Copier Department office in the Auxiliary Services Building.