An Optional Dining Account (ODA) is a dining debit account that can be used at all campus dining locations, including Outtakes convenience store and SoVi Market + Bakery. ODA is available to all students and deposits can be made any time during the year. Unused balance rolls over from semester to semester, year to year, as long as the student is enrolled.
For any resident student, ODA can supplement a meal plan and may be used when declining balance (DB) funds have been spent. ODA is also a convenient choice for students who live in Greek Village or on-campus apartments and those who live off campus, too!
Bonus Meal Swipes
The more you deposit, the more bonus swipes you earn!
- $300-499: 3 bonus meal swipes
- $500-699: 7 bonus meal swipes
- $700-899: 13 bonus meal swipes
- $900+: 20 bonus meal swipes
- Bonus meal swipes may be used at SoVi Dining and Crown Commons for any meal period.
- Optional Dining Account funds do not expire. Unused balance rolls over semester to semester, year to year, as long as the student is enrolled.
- Bonus meal swipes expire May 10, 2018.
Get the deal
- Go to the 49er Account Online page. Click “Deposit to ODA Account” button.
- Choose “Optional Dining Account.” (Note: incentive does not apply to deposits made to the 49er Account.)
- Make a deposit of $300 or more.
- Deposited amount will show up immediately; bonus meals appear on the card by the following Monday. You will be emailed when bonus meals are added.
- Incentive promotion ends Sept. 8, 2017.