An Optional Dining Account (ODA) is a dining debit account that can be used at all campus dining locations, including Outtakes convenience store and SoVi Market + Bakery. ODA is available to all students and deposits can be made any time during the year. Unused balance rolls over from semester to semester, year to year, as long as the student is enrolled.
For any resident student, ODA can supplement a meal plan and may be used when declining balance (DB) funds have been spent. ODA is also a convenient choice for students who live in Greek Village or on-campus apartments and those who live off campus, too!
Bonus Incentive: Spring 2017
Bonus meal swipes offer even greater value to your ODA deposits. Commuter students will appreciate the enhanced dining flexibility the incentive provides.
Bonus meal swipes may be used at SoVi Dining in South Village Crossing and Crown Commons in the Student Union, Monday through Sunday, for any meal period.
|$300-499||3 bonus meal swipes
(up to $30.75 value)
|$500-699||7 bonus meal swipes
(up to $71.75 value)
|$700-899||13 bonus meal swipes
(up to $133.25 value)
|$900+||20 bonus meal swipes
(up to $205.00 value)
- Optional Dining Account funds do not expire. Unused balance rolls over semester to semester, year to year, as long as the student is enrolled.
- Bonus meal swipes expire 5/11/17
- Click here to make your deposit
- After you log in, make sure you choose "Optional Dining Account." (Note: incentive bonus meals do not apply to funds deposited to 49er Account.)
- Make a deposit of $300 or more.
- Deposited amount will show up immediately; bonus meals appear on the card by the following Monday.
- Incentive ends 3/3/17.