Barnes & Noble operates the Bookstore for UNC Charlotte, a partnership built on a commitment to textbook value that offers the best local selection of textbooks and supplies, plus:
- Official 49er Spirit Store with the largest selection of 49er apparel, gear, and logoed merchandise available anywhere!
- Trade book section of general interest titles
- Gifts, cards and convenience items
- Software and computer accessories
You’ll have access to the best supply of rental and used books. Rental and used books are sold on a first-come first-served basis. By ordering early you’ll have the best chance to save with used books and with rental program textbooks.
Commitment to value
- 100% PRICE MATCH to Amazon, bn.com and local booksellers for the same, in-stock book. Barnes & Noble at UNC Charlotte will price match textbooks at the time of purchase, every day! For any orders placed early, price match guarantee honored through the first week of class.
- Barnes & Noble at UNC Charlotte has one of the lowest margins in the nation on new textbooks. Margins are the percentage bookstores add to the publishers’ wholesale price to cover shipping, stocking, etc. Lower margins mean lower textbook prices.
- Biggest selection of used books, sold at 75% of the new book price.
- Rental and eBook options! Barnes & Noble has made these popular choices available to UNC Charlotte.
- Knowledgeable staff, all closely familiar with UNC Charlotte faculty and class requirements, who will make sure you get the right materials for each course.
No-worry textbook returns
100% refund for textbooks with a receipt up to one week from the first day of classes; with a receipt and drop slip until up to 30 days from the first day of classes.
Support the bookstore, support UNC Charlotte
As the official campus bookstore, Barnes & Noble:
- funds scholarships;
- helps build and maintain new facilities like Popp Martin Student Union and sports complexes;
- supports programs like SOAR, Homecoming, 49er Athletics and more;
- and provides on-campus employment to over 100 students a year.