Spring 2021 meal plan selection changes
Due to delayed in-person instruction, students who do not use their assigned meal plan on or before Feb. 17, 2021, will automatically be refunded and assigned to the amended meal plan associated with the current plan. Students who use their meal plan on or before Feb. 17, 2021, will not be eligible for an amended plan.
Please read the revised Spring 2021 meal plan information page before submitting a request to change or cancel your meal plan.
The deadline for upperclassmen and commuter students to request a meal plan change without incurring a $25 administrative fee is Feb. 17, 2021, at noon. The final deadline to change or cancel a non-required meal plan for spring 2021 is Feb. 26, 2021, at noon.
First-year students living on campus
First-year students who do not use their meal plan on or before Feb. 17, will be automatically assigned to the Amended Daily Plan.
If you use your meal plan on or before Feb. 17, you will be charged for The Daily Plan at the full rate.
Residents and commuters making changes to plan
Please review the meal plan FAQs before making changes.
Adding a meal plan
Students may purchase a meal plan anytime by using the Meal Plan Selection Form.
- Meal plans (e.g., The Daily Plan, 160/400, or 100/400) purchased after or to be used after Feb. 17, 2021, will be prorated at the amended price with reduced swipes and DB amounts.
- Straight Declining Balance plans will be billed in full for the amount of the plan, regardless of when the plan is purchased.
- If changing to a different block meal plan, any meal swipe usage will transfer to the new meal plan; the original declining balance portion will remain unchanged.
- If a cancellation of a non-required meal plan is approved, swipes will be refunded on a prorated basis, and the declining balance will remain unchanged to be used throughout the academic year purchased.
- If changing from a block plan to a straight DB plan, the meal swipe portion from the block plan will be refunded at a prorated rate. The associated DB portion will be refunded based on use. The straight DB plan requested will be added and charged in its entirety.