Niner Diners Mobile Ordering app
Note: This fall, all retail dining orders must be purchased through the Niner Diners Mobile Ordering app. Multiple forms of payment accepted including Declining Balance (DB) and Optional Dining Account (ODA).
Niner Diners Mobile Ordering is the latest innovation from Dining Services. You can now skip the line and order meals right from your fingertips!
All retail dining locations are live, so you can pick up your favorite coffee drink or chicken sandwich even when you’re short on time.
- Search for Transact Mobile in your app store (available on iOS and Android)
- Select UNC Charlotte
- Sign up using your NinerNet login
- Select any open dining location
- Customize your order
- Pay ahead
- Wait for the app to notify you that your order is ready
Walk up to the Niner Diners Mobile Order pick-up sign, grab your order and go
Be rewarded for frequent use. The more you order, the more eligible you become for prizes like UNC Charlotte merchandise and funds to use within the app.
How to pay
The Niner Diners Mobile Ordering app offers a variety of payment options.
To use DB, ODA or 49er Account funds:
Tap “Select 49er Card Spending Account” to choose one of the following options:
- DB Rollover: Declining Balance funds that rolled over from spring 2020
- DB Attached: Declining Balance funds that accompany your meal plan (such as the $400 DB that comes with the 160 Block meal plan)
- DB Straight: Declining Balance funds attached to a $875 or $1,200 Straight Declining Balance meal plan
- Optional Dining Account: Funds you have added to your card that can be used for campus dining purchases
- 49er Account: Funds you have added to your card that can be used for dining or other on-campus purchases
To use a meal swipe:
Meal swipes may be used at Crown2Go Meal Swipes and Flame2Go Meal Swipes. You will see the following options in the location list:
- Crown2Go Meal Swipes/ Flame2Go Meal Swipes: Select this option if you have The Daily Plan, 160 or 100 Block Plan and want to use a meal swipe.
At checkout, you will select "Pay 1 Board Meals."
To use debit or credit:
Use the “Select 49er Card Spending Account” option when checking out if you wish to use a debit card or credit card. Tap “Add Credit Card,” input your card information, and tap “Add Card.” The app accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. This card will be saved and available for future purchases.
Niner Diners rewards points
Earn points with every purchase you make on the Niner Diners Mobile Ordering app! Points can be used to enter limited-time contests for prizes like branded gear, ODA funds and campus event tickets. Order and start earning today.
How to use the app