Campus Dining Map
Atkins Cafe – A coffee shop that proudly serves Peet's Coffee and Teas. Enjoy your favorite coffee shop drinks along with fresh bakery goods, sandwiches, smoothies, soups-of-the-day, and a large selection of bottled specialty juices and energy and soft drinks.
Barnhardt Student Activity Center
- Papa John's Pizza – When this location is not open, Papa John's on J.W. Clay Blvd. accepts ODA and DB for delivery orders, 704-503-5032. DB and ODA can not be used to tip drivers.
- Bojangles' Express
- Burger 704
Main Street Market
- Panda Express – The popular national brand that brings the robust flavors of Mandarin and Szechuan dishes to American quick-service dining.
- Asian Eatery by Panda Express – Fresh sushi counter
- Grab-and-go salads and sandwiches, soft drinks, yogurt, and juices
Serving Peet's Coffee and Teas, fresh bakery goods, sandwiches, smoothies, soups-of-the-day, and a large selection of bottled specialty juices as well as energy and soft drinks.
North Food Court
- Smoked – UNC Charlotte's BBQ concept is sure to please! With house-smoked meats and delicious sides, guests are able to customize their meals creating mouthwatering combinations.
- Mamma Leone's – pizza and Italian fare
- Mondo Subs
- Salsarita's Fresh Cantina
- Soup Bar
- Grab-and-Go – Sandwiches, salads, sushi, and snacks
- Gold Room – Faculty/Staff dining room, now offering To-Go meals!
South Food Court
- Feisty's – Franks, fries, and melts
Orbis Grille at PORTAL
Featuring fresh lunch fare, salads, sandwiches, and special featured dishes with "global flavors." Orbis Grille features an Evo Grill Action Station – a round cook top that offers a healthy cooking method to give your salad, sandwich, or lunch entree some sizzle.
Filled with fuel that thinking people need, like fresh coffee brewed by the cup, snacks, energy and soft drinks, grab-and-go meals and sandwiches, Smart Market is powered by infrared, thumbprint recognizing, multi-camera technology to make shopping simple and secure (and very cool). Learn more here.
South Village Crossing
- The Den by Denny's
- SoVi Market + Bakery
- Einstein Bros. Bagels
- Outtakes – featuring a deli counter for made-to-order sandwiches plus grab-and-go sandwiches, salads, snacks, beverages, and convenience store items
- Bistro 49 offers a leisurely luncheon experience with table services. Featuring bright ambience, an open kitchen, and nouvelle cuisine menu that changes with the seasons. Menu