2020 holiday stamps
Holiday shipping deadlines
Whether you are traveling to see friends and family or remaining at home this holiday season, Mail & Package Services has your shipping needs covered. Let us help you get your gifts to loved ones on time.
Be sure to check the shipping dates below to ensure your loved ones receive their packages by Dec. 25, 2020:
The Postal Service recommends the following mailing and shipping deadlines for expected delivery by Dec. 25 to domestic addresses and Air/Army Post Office/Fleet Post Office/Diplomatic Post Office addresses*:
- Nov. 6: APO/FPO/DPO (all ZIP Codes) USPS Retail Ground service
- Dec. 9: APO/FPO/DPO (ZIP Code 093 only) Priority Mail and First-Class Mail
- Dec. 11: APO/FPO/DPO (all other ZIP Codes) Priority Mail and First-Class Mail services
- Dec. 15: USPS Retail Ground service
- Dec. 18: APO/FPO/DPO (except ZIP Code 093) USPS Priority Mail Express service
- Dec. 18: First-Class Mail service (including greeting cards)
- Dec. 18: First-class packages (up to 15.99 ounces)
- Dec. 19: Priority Mail service
- Dec. 23: Priority Mail Express* service
*Not a guarantee, unless otherwise noted. Dates are for estimated delivery before Dec. 25. Actual delivery date may vary depending on origin, destination, Post Office acceptance date and time, and other conditions. Some restrictions apply. For Priority Mail Express shipments mailed Dec. 22 through Dec. 25, the money-back guarantee applies only if the shipment was not delivered, or delivery was not attempted, within two business days.
More holiday shipping information is available on the USPS website