Please continue to monitor this page for updates. Last updated Friday May 29, 2020, at 6:07 p.m.
- Crown Commons will provide takeout and limited dine-in service beginning Saturday, May 23. The door rate has been reduced to $6.
- We recommend that faculty, staff and students deposit funds online to their dining account and use their 49er Cards for contactless payment. Crown Commons will accept Optional Dining Account (ODA), Declining Balance (DB) and credit/debit at the door.
- Market on Craver will be open in the Union and is offering mobile ordering and curbside pick-up service.
- Domino’s accepts declining balance and will deliver to campus. Call (704) 596-7071 to order.
- Straight Declining Balance meal plan rollover funds from 2019-20 meal plans will be available for use through Aug. 11, 2021.
- Summer meal plans will not be available for purchase.
- Customers are encouraged to shop online as an alternative to in-store shopping. The main campus bookstore will not reopen on June 1, 2020, as originally planned. We are sorry for the inconvenience and will provide an update once we have more information.
- Center City bookstore will be closed until further notice. Distance education students should contact the main campus bookstore with questions.
- Rented textbooks for spring 2020 can be returned by mail. The deadline for returning rented textbooks has been extended to August 29, 2020. For information about printing a free shipping label, please visit Barnes and Noble Charlotte’s Rental Book Return webpage.
- Summer books and course materials are available for purchase online through the bookstore. Hard copy materials ship free. Digital materials are available immediately after purchase for download.
- Rented textbooks for full summer term, summer I and summer II 2020 are due August 5, 2020.
Mail and Package Services
- The U.S. Postal Contract window will be closed. No outgoing packages will be shipped from our mail center until further notice.
- The Mail Services window will be open from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays for mail pick up, drop off and pick up of packages requiring a signature.
- Students may access Prospector from 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Monday through Friday for mail and package pick up at the smart lockers.
- Students leaving campus should provide a forwarding address to the Change of Address webform. After you complete the form, Mail and Package Services will forward any packages already received on campus. You will receive multiple emails as your package is processed. Please track your package using the tracking number provided by the seller. If you have any questions, call us at 704-687-0383.
- All departmental mail will be held at Lower Prospector for pick up by the authorized departmental pick-up contact.
- Departments must designate a departmental contact for mail pick up. See Departmental mail and package pick up information for details.
- Union Station is closed.
Print and Copy Services
- REPROS will accept orders by phone at (704) 687-0808 or (704) 687-0809 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org on weekdays, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Limited staffing will affect turnaround time for printed materials, copier service or supply deliveries.
49er Card Office and ID Card Office
- The Meal Plan and 49er Card Office is open virtually on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. If you need a temporary card, please call 704-687-7337 or email email@example.com.
- The Meal Plan and 49er Card Office located in the Auxiliary Services building will be open on Tuesdays and Thursdays by appointment until further notice. You must request an appointment online.
- The ID Card Office in the Popp Martin Student Union will be closed until further notice.
- Vending machines will be serviced as requested until further notice.
- To request a machine repair or restock, call the number posted on the machine that requires service or call Auxiliary Services at (704) 687-7352.
Parking and Transportation Services
- Parking is only enforced in restricted areas (reserved spaces and ADA).
- Permits are not required. Meters and visitor decks are free-of-charge.
PaTS Front Counter
Closed until further notice.
Monday, 7 a.m. - Friday, 7 p.m. at 704-687-0161
Niner Transit Service
Weekday service hours: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday through Friday
Entry and exit change: Enter and disembark from rear door only.
- Two Silver Route buses
- One Green Route bus
- No Copper or Gold service
Weekend service hours: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday and Sunday
- One Silver Route bus
- One Green Route bus
- No Copper or Gold service
Academy uses EPA-approved hospital-grade disinfectant sprays and wipes on buses daily in addition to enhanced cleaning measures already in place. Seating on buses will be limited to 50 percent capacity to encourage social distancing.
Niner Paratransit Service
- No service until social distancing guidelines are lifted.
Gotcha Bikeshare and E-scooters
Available for rental through the Gotcha Mobility app from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily.
Zipcar rentals are available. Interiors will be cleaned regularly with antiviral and antimicrobial solutions.