Warning message

Confidential or sensitive data, or data that is personally identifiable should never be collected or stored on publicly available websites. See supporting documentation for University Policy 311 - Guideline for Data Handling.

49er Account/ODA Refund Form

Leaving the University? Request the balances on your 49er ID Card by filling out the form below.

This form is intended for individuals separating from the University. Only upon official separation (withdrawal/graduation/termination of employment) can the Cardholder request his/her accounts be closed. There will be a $10 processing fee withheld from each account refunded. The request must submitted to the 49er Card Office via this webform. All debts on the Cardholder's account with the Student Accounts Office must be satisfied prior to a check being processed for a refund. Any negative 49er Account or Optional Dining Account balances will be charged to the Cardholder's Student Account, or billed directly to the Cardholder.

Please allow 60 days for refunds to be processed and mailed to your permanent mailing address.